- This event has passed.
Urban One-Day Retreat for Under 35s
Buddhism for Under 35s Presents: Urban One-Day Retreat
As part of E-Vam Institute’s ongoing Under 35s Program, we welcome those with an interest in Buddhism to participate in an Urban One-Day Retreat!
Held in a beautiful supportive environment, join with other like-minded people as we explore the integrated approach to Buddhist Practice including all aspects of Meditation, Wisdom and Ethics.
With authentic advice from experienced teachers drawing from the great spiritual masters, join us as together we clearly learn and deepen our understanding and practice of Buddhism.
This course includes:
- Tranquillity (mindfulness) meditation
- Tibetan yoga and pranayama
- Learn and deepen your understanding of the key concepts of Buddhist practice and philosophy
- Teaching and discussions on The Four Noble Truths
- Explanation and guided practice on the Meditation on the Four Immeasurables practices of equanimity, love, compassion and joy
Tibetan Yoga and meditation
|10am – 12:30||
|12:30 – 2pm||
Mediation & Teaching
|3:30pm – 3:45pm||
4 Immeasurable practice
Book to Join Below. Please note the “Under 35’s” discount has already been applied.
We wish to nurture young people’s genuine interest in Buddhism. For all other courses at E-Vam Institute, people under 35 receive 30% off!
Dana I would like to apply for Dana – financial support to attend this course at E-Vam (https://evaminstitute.org/dana/)